NOVA is Instrumental in Keeping Patients Safe, Says MultiCare
Learn how MultiCare's Challenge with Patient Falls found its Solution in NOVA
MultiCare Health System in Washington state wanted to curb patient falls in their hospitals. Instead of adding expensive 1:1 hospital sitters, MultiCare turned to Wachter Healthcare Solutions, an expert in reducing patient falls.
The answer was NOVA.
Nurse Observation and Virtual Assistant (NOVA) is an innovative solution aimed at increasing patient safety, decreasing costs, and reducing patient falls in healthcare facilities. At MultiCare Allenmore Hospital, NOVA gives the nursing staff insights into patient status in real-time, and allows patient observation technicians to communicate with nurses instantly.
How does NOVA help Healthcare Facilities?
- Provides constant monitoring of multiple patients
- Does not rely on expensive 1:1 patient sitters
- Communicates with patients through audio and visual displays
- Allows real-time reporting of each patient's status
- Fits the needs of the patients as NOVA can be a moveable cart, wall-mounted solution, or a ceiling-mounted solution.
Wachter brings 90 years of innovation to healthcare facilities with NOVA. Read more about MultiCare's Success Story by first completing our contact form.